Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy " Blues " Guitar



Well.. it's finished. And my "Blues Guitar " makes me so happy ! That's why I love this medium....it's happy art.
Just gorgeous.... but blue is my favorite color.
All the pieces fit together.... just as planned...whew!

"Blues Guitar" will be on display at the
ArtSplash Gallery on 111 West Main Street
in Carmel, Indiana for the upcoming
Rock the District event at
Carmel's Arts and Design District
on Saturday, July 24 from 12 noon to 9pm.

This is FREE music festival with 3 stages,
over 13 pop rock/ R& B/ blues bands performing
+ great food and ART in the galleries!http://www.carmelartsanddesign.com/rockthedistrict/
After the event, "Blues Guitar "will be available
for sale at the ArtSplash Gallery ( or contact me ).
It would be just THE work of art for a Nashville Cat !
Makes me think of the old Lovin' Spoonful song.


1 comment:

  1. Nancy -

    Wow. This is gorgeous--I'd love to see it in person. Hope you have a fantastic show!
    xo June

    ReplyDelete